How are the Olympics like a rainbow?
· A rainbows like a track, each colour is a lane fighting to the end.
· The colours of a rainbow are like different countries coming together to form a great event.
· To see a rainbow is a rare occasion, just like the Olympics.
· At the end of the rainbow there will be gold to win.
· A rainbow is an Olympic ring half formed, which is why when 5 rings come together the Olympics are so great.
· It is like two rainbows connected together to make the world.
· Only one person can reach the pot of gold in the end.
· All over the world there will be athletes, all over the world there will be rainbows